2016年3月9日星期三

FILL:7004:Collaborative 18/02--10/03

In this 2 weeks my project has a big change.
Because of the story I already collected is not that specific and interesting so that after the suggestion of tutor and classmates I went to Kings cross train station to ask for more stories of travel alone. In that day I asked a lots people but they said they just travel for work, besides that they told me much about how boring the work is and train delayed sometime made them late for work. That’s not the story what I want!!
Until I asked a gentlemen who is not a traveler but he told me a very interesting story. He said he comes from Mexico and there is an island of dolls in his home country and there are very legend about it. It was an old island but now become a tourist sight and hundreds of dolls are on that island. There are creepy things happened at night such as you can hear dolls laughter and girls screaming. He said this island is more and more popular and many tourist liked to visit. The place is not far away from where he live so that he know this well. He recommend this to me and invited me to visit Mexico City.

After I back to school I watch a lots of documentary about it and I was really interested in!!! Then I begin to draw those creepy dolls.


In last tutorial I talk about what I’ve done so far and I let tutor see my sketch. Tutor agree that this topic is more interesting and more narrative than the previous one and she suggested me to do more collaborate aspect because it is a collaboration project. So that I search some information about it and I found there are a lots people come to visit this island and they share photo on Instagram. It was an exciting new! I try to write common to them and until today there is only one apply it and she told me this…actually I write at least 15 commons for different people!!



I think I will continue to contact them. I wish they can be positive…

没有评论:

发表评论