2016年3月16日星期三

FILL:7004:Collaborative 10/03--17/03

In this week my project had a big change!
Last tutorial I found my project was lack collaboration aspect and is was not good for only drawing.
So that I tried another way of my collaboration project. My inspiration comes from a call from my Mom, she asked me how long I don’t’ say I love you to her. Then I began to think about how to speak out these words. In our Asian culture it was not directly to say these words out so that I made an Instagram frame and came to street to invited family and friends and lovers to join. I told them my project them is about ’I LOVE YOU’. To my surprise a lots of people wants to join and some of them are really enjoy it!



I give them my illustration postcard as a gift and I'm happy they all love it. It is also a way to let people know my work.


About my creepy dolls project I still continue to work on it. I receive a lots picture send by a lady who I asked her before and she is willing to help me.





And another lady also liked to join.



Although my creepy dolls project is not my final one but I still enjoy to draw those dolls by their photoes.

没有评论:

发表评论