2016年2月17日星期三

FILL:7004:Collaborative 12-02---17-02

I discuss my project plan with tutor and my classmate last week. In this week,I post my project plan on a social media and i get 5 feedback.5 girls wants to share their stories.Then i make a questionnaire, 
你的姓名(可以是昵称-最好是英文的Better in English
Name:

你的性别:
Gender:

你的年龄:
Age:

你的国籍:
Nationality:

你一个人旅行的地点:
The place you travel alone:

你一个人旅行的方式是什么?(是单纯的去看景点,还是去体验当地人文风情,还是有目的的去寻找一些东西,还是带上一个本子去画画,还是单车环岛,还是徒步..等等。)
How you travel alone? (To go tourist sight, or draw some sketch, or cycling somewhere, or a pilgrimage… )

一个人旅行的意义对你来说是什么?
What travel alone mean to you?

一个人旅行你最大的感受是什么?
What’s your feeling in a trip you travel alone?

一个人旅行你最大的收获是什么?
What you gained from a trip you travel alone?

下一次还会一个人旅行吗?为什么?
Will you travel alone for your next trip? Why?

分享一段或多段你印象最深的故事(这个一定要好好写,这个决定了故事的分镜 PS:是故事喔!不是每天旅行的流水账喔!)
Please share a story you have the most impression.

可以传送一张或多张你旅行的照片或者跟你的故事相关的照片或者明信片给我吗?
Can you send me some picture or postcard to me to let me know more about your trip?
地址add77 Castle Field. Farnham. Surrey. UK.
邮编zipcoadGU97HB

      Mengchu Chen


One of questionnaire:

你的姓名(可以是昵称-最好是英文的Better in English
Name:Survi

你的性别:
Gender:female

你的年龄:
Age:23

你的国籍:
Nationality:Chinse

你一个人旅行的地点:
The place you travel alone:Beijing.China

你一个人旅行的方式是什么?(是单纯的去看景点,还是去体验当地人文风情,还是有目的的去寻找一些东西,还是带上一个本子去画画,还是单车环岛,还是徒步..等等。)
How you travel alone? (To go tourist sight, or draw some sketch, or cycling somewhere, or a pilgrimage… )To see local culture, visit museum 



一个人旅行的意义对你来说是什么?I can think alone during the trip.
What travel alone mean to you?

一个人旅行你最大的感受是什么?
What’s your feeling in a trip you travel alone? I feel quite suitable of this.It’s good to travel alone.



一个人旅行你最大的收获是什么?
What you gained from a trip you travel alone? To learn how to face loneness.

下一次还会一个人旅行吗?为什么?
Will you travel alone for your next trip? Why? Yes I will. It’s a good change for me to calm down and think about how I feel with everything, every person around me in social life.

分享一段或多段你印象最深的故事(这个一定要好好写,这个决定了故事的分镜 PS:是故事喔!不是每天旅行的流水账喔!)
Please share a story you have the most impression.I went Temple of Heaven . There are lots of children there and they speak to The echo wall, their parents listened at the other side. But no one hear me.



可以传送一张或多张你旅行的照片或者跟你的故事相关的照片或者明信片给我吗?
Can you send me some picture or postcard to me to let me know more about your trip?
地址add77 Castle Field. Farnham. Surrey. UK.
邮编zipcoadGU97HB

      Mengchu Chen

In this girl's story i can understand during her trip she feel lonely but she also learned how to face that and she tell me once a person in a lonely situation she can deeply feel the value of everything what she owned before and when she back to social life she will know how to treat others.

Another girl share her experence to Tailand i'm just talking to her in process.

没有评论:

发表评论